AOCC is Doing Our Part to Stop COVID-19
In order to properly protect infusion patients from unnecessary exposure to the Coronavirus, we are taking serious precautions. We have implemented the following measures:
When you arrive for infusions, labs, and scans please note the following
- Patients are screened for fever when they arrive.
- During the infusion, each patient is treated in either an individual room or seated 10 feet away from other infusion patients.
- Each room is thoroughly sanitized between infusion patients.
- Since we have moved all other appointments to virtual visits, we are able to keep small numbers of infusion patients in the office at once to reduce exposure risks.
- All lab services have been relocated to the 8th floor (Midtown Medical Tower Location)
- All Nursing staff is required to wear gloves and masks.
We are still providing full infusion services at both locations.
Our staff is on-site for any prescription refill requests and to answer any patient questions.
For more information, please call our office at (704)342-0252